Thursday, May 19, 2011
Questions with no answers
I don't understand why Hermia's father hates me. I thought fathers these days would want a man that would love his daughter with all his heart, one that would take care of her. Am I not good enough, did I do something wrong? Why cant I have what Demetrius has? This whole I cant marry Hermia just because he likes Demetrius better than me needs to stop. Does he not know that Demetrius is a player? Only if he knew. I really want to run away with Hermia and marry her somewhere else but I want to do it the right way, I want her mother, and father there to see their daughter getting married and being happy about it. If I run away with her then she will be a nun for the rest of her life which means I cant marry her.I wish her father could see the love that Hermia and I have, maybe he would accept us as a happy couple. Why does love always have so many obstacles? So many questions with no answers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment